Matrix categorizing items contain a grid in which elements are in rows, and the categories are column headers. In braille, elements are numbered, and there are letters at the intersections of rows and columns to simplify responding with a braillewriter. Users enter a number for each element and a letter to indicate its category.
- Will is rewriting a report about going to the zoo. He needs to use facts instead of opinions. Read the sentences from the report and sort each sentence to show whether it is a fact or an opinion.
Sentences Fact Opinion
- There are over 300 animals at the zoo.
- The zoo is the best place to go for bird-watching.
- People can ride a train to tour the zoo.
- Riding the train is a fun activity for everyone.